Skip to content
For the cakes (3 cakes with a diameter of 10cm)
- 100g almond flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
For the stuffing
- Mix 100g almond flour with 1tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tbsp erythritol, a pinch of salt, bit of cinnamon and 1/2 tsp xanthan gum. Put the batter into your (greased) cake pans.
- Place in a preheated 175° oven for 15 minutes. Note: every oven is different, be careful not to burn your bottom.
- Let your bottoms cool completely. Once cooled, you can remove it from the molds.
- Put 100ml coconut milk and 50g Okono-chocolate in a saucepan and place over a low heat. Taste and add more coconut if you really like it.
- Once the chocolate is melted, you can pour it into your cake bottoms.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator (allow 4 - 5 hours).
- Finish your tartlets as you like: with red fruit, peanut butter, Okono-granola. I chose mint with red fruit and grated coconut.
- The choice of chocolate obviously determines the taste of your cake. I would say: try everything ;-) Do you prefer a smooth taste? Then choose the milk chocolate. Would you like it to be a bit spicier? Then go for the dark chocolate Chilli or the dark chocolate cacao nibs.
- I like a salty taste so I added some coarse sea salt to the melted chocolate, super delicious but up to you!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.