- 4 eggs
- 120 g butter (melted)
- 1 coffee spoon vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp Steviala Kristal Sweet cinnamon (you can also replace this by normal erythritol and then add a little bit of cinnamon)
- 60 g almond flour
- 40 g coconut flour
- 2 coffee spoon baking powder
- 50 ml almond or coconut milk
- 50 g OKONO-chocolate + 25g OKONO-chocolate to garnish
- Muffin mould (I prefer a silicone mould)
INSTRUCTIONS (6-8 muffins)
- Whisk the 4 eggs.
- Add 120g melted butter and 50 ml milk. Stir well.
- Add a coffee spoon vanilla extract, 3 tbsp sweetener, 60g almond flour, 40g coconut flour and 2 coffee spoons baking powder. Make sure all these ingredients are well mixed together.
- Chop 50g chocolate into fine pieces and add to the mixture.
- Divide the mixture over the greased muffin mould or silicone mould. Extra indulgence: Put some chocolate pieces on top of your muffin!
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes at 170°C. Every oven is different, so check if the muffins are done with a skewer before taking them out of the oven.
- Once the muffins have cooled, you can pour some chocolate sauce over them. (You don’t have to hold back!) Put the muffins in the fridge for the chocolate to set.