- 4 egg whites
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 50 g erythritol or Stevia crystal
- 140 g (unsweetened) coconut grating
- OKONO chocolate (flavour of choice)
- You need 4 egg whites. You can use the egg yolk to make a delicious omelette, fresh mayonnaise, mix it into your cauliflower puree, etc. So don't throw it away, that would be a shame!
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff. Add a pinch of salt and the vanilla extract. The egg whites are stiff enough when you're able to hold the bowl upside down and nothing falls out (be careful when you test this). You should get really stiff peaks.
- Take another bowl. Mix your sweetener with the coconut grater.
- Now add both bowls to each other. Very carefully mix the egg white and the coconut mixture. Make sure it is a firm consistency so that you can easily carry out step 5.
- Roll small drops with your hands and place them on a baking tray (covered with baking paper).
- Place your biscuits in the oven for 10 minutes (they should become golden brown). Leave to cool well afterwards.
- Melt your chocolate au bain-marie (in a bowl in hot water) and remove from the heat.
- Cover the coconut rocks on one side with the melted chocolate and leave to set.
Now you have some delicious chocolate rocks! Enjoy 😋