Skip to content
- Put 50g Okono chocolate together with ½ tsp coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place 1min30 in the microwave on the highest setting. Stir well for a moment and place in the microwave for another 30sec until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour your chocolate into a (baking paper-lined) bowl that is freezer safe.
- I sprinkled No nuts no glory granola on top and dried rose petals. Not only do they make for a fun color combination, they also give off a fresh aroma.
- Place your bowl in the freezer for 2 hours (until hard). Then break into pieces and you can enjoy a nice piece of chocolate.
- Vary the toppings: coarse grains of salt, chopped macadamia nuts, walnuts, coconut flakes, red fruit,...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.