Matcha fat bombs
- 100g white chocolate
- 2 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- cranberries (or other red fruit)
- 1 handful of chopped nuts (your choice)
- Melt 50g white OKONO chocolate with 1 tbsp MCT oil.
- Add 1 tbsp matcha powder and a few cranberries.
- Divide your chocolate-matcha mix between 4 muffin tins.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Melt 50g white OKONO chocolate with 1 tbsp MCT oil and divide over the matcha mix. Top with additional cranberries and chopped nuts of your choice.
- Allow to harden again in the freezer.