- 1 avocado
- 40g cacao powder
- 40g Erytrithol
- 2 tbls eggwhite powder (chocolate flavour)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbls peanut butter
- 100g chocolate
- Crush 1 avocado.
- Add 40g cocoa powder, 40g erythritol frosting, 2 tbsp chocolate-flavoured protein powder, 3 eggs, a pinch of salt. Mix everything well.
- Now add 3 large tablespoons of nut butter. Peanut butter, almond paste,... everything is good!
- Put it all in a 20x20cm baking tin and finish off with 100g of finely chopped OKONO milk chocolate as a topping.
- Put in the oven for 20min at 175 degrees.