OKONO Breadmix (+ 4 eggs, 50 ml olive oil, pinch of salt)
- Olive oil (look at the tips)
- 1 Burrata (± 150g)
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- Handful of cress
- Fresh or dried oregano
- You can replace the burrata with mozzarella, goat cheese or feta cheese. Be aware that the last two have a more intense flavor and that they are less creamy than mozzarella or burrata. It’s up to you…
- You can choose many other different fresh green herbs… Basil will also be a good match!
- Use an olive oil of good quality. There’s a lot of bad quality products on the market and it would be a shame to buy something of low quality if you want to offer your body some high-quality fats. Choose unrefined olive oil (extra vierge, vergine or vierge) that is also cold-pressed and unfiltered.
- You can also serve the toast as a snack.
- Bake your OKONO bread according to the instructions on the packaging. Let is cool before slicing.
- Take your burrata out of its packaging and let it drain for a moment.
- Take an oven dish and put the cherry tomatoes in it. Cover generously with olive oil and season with pepper, salt and oregano.
- Place the oven dish into the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Cut the bread and cover every piece with a bit of burrata, roasted tomatoes and finish with a bit of cress. Season with pepper and salt.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!