- 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 100g frozen cauliflower rice
- 170ml almond/coconut milk
- 1/2tsp vanilla powder
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 50g frozen blueberries
- 50g OKONO Chocolate
- 1 Pack of Holy Berry Açai Dark
- Peanut butter and red fruit
- Melt 50G OKONO chocolate with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil au bain marie.
- Now pour your chocolate along the rim of two glasses/cups/bowls into which you want to pour your smoothie.
- Let this cool and harden in the fridge.
- Now mix 100g frozen cauliflower (rice) with 170ml almond or coconut milk, 1/2tl vanilla powder, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 50g frozen blueberries and 1 pack of melted Holy Berry - Açai dark.
- Pour all this into your glasses/cups/bowls.
- Finish with peanut butter, OKONO granola and extra red fruit.
We are organising a giveaway with The Holy Berry! Go to our instagram post and discover how you can win!
Enjoy this amazing recipe and let us know what you think about it!