- 120g almond flour
- 60g erythritol
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 60g cream cheese
- 60g melted butter
- 1tsp vanilla powder (or a dash of vanilla flavouring)
- 90ml cream
- 50g OKONO chocolate
- A handful of hazelnuts
- Baking mould
- Mix 120g almond flour with 60g erythritol, 20g cocoa powder and 1tsp baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat 3 eggs. Now add 60g cream cheese, 60g melted butter, and 1tsp vanilla.
- Mix both bowls together. Place in a (baking paper lined or greased) baking pan and bake for 40 minutes on 175°C in an oven. Note that every oven is different so check carefully whether your cake is sufficiently baked. Check with a skewer whether it is ready.
- Let your cake cool down and cut in half so you get a top and a bottom.
- Make your hazelnut cream to spread between both halves. To do this, place 90ml of cream in a saucepan over a low heat and melt 50g of chocolate in it. Add a handful of chopped hazelnuts and mix well.
- Spread your hazelnut cream on the top of the bottom part of your cake. Then place your two parts of the cake on top of each other and press well. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to allow it to set and the cream to harden.
- You can finish with erythritol powdered sugar or other options (see "toppings"). Delicious with a little whipped cream and red fruit to go with it, mmm.
I chose the powdered form of erythritol and sprinkled it over the cake. But feel free to choose other toppings, such as:
- Peanut butter (note: always go for peanut butter with no added sugar and no vegetable fats. Also look closely at the number of carbohydrates/100g, they can vary greatly from brand to brand)
- Whipped cream
- Whipped coconut cream
- Chocolate sauce (you never have enough chocolate - right?)
Enjoy this delicious recipe and let us know what you think of it, cheers!🍫--- dark-keto-chocolate-cacao-nibs,dark-chocolate-bulletproof-with-coffee-and-mct-70-cacao,vegan-milk-cacao-bites