- 250g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 160ml full cream
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 25g OKONO Chocolate
- Red fruit
- Beat 250g mascarpone
- Mix 2tbsp cocoa powder, 2tbsp erythritol and 1tsp vanilla powder.
- Whip 160ml full cream with 1tbsp erythritol. Now divide 1tbsp of the whipped cream between 2 glasses each.
- Fill the glasses with red fruit.
- Mix the rest of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture and then divide over the red fruit in the glasses.
- Now melt 25g OKONO chocolate and divide the melted chocolate over the glasses. Leave to harden in the fridge.
- Finish off with red fruit and/or chopped nuts of your choice
Enjoy this delicious recipe and let us know what you think of it!--- variety-pack-chocolate,dark-keto-chocolate-cacao-nibs,vegan-milk-cacao-bites