Colourful Greek Salad
- 1 green pepper, 1/2 cucumber, 1 large tomato & 1/4 red onion
- 50g OKONO granola
- 1 block of feta
- A handful of green/black olives
- Pepper, salt, oregano, dill, fresh mint and a lemon
- Cut up a green pepper, half a cucumber, 1 large tomato, 1/4 red onion and a handful of black and/or green olives.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and season with pepper, salt, oregano, dill and fresh mint.
- Pour olive oil over the salad generously.
- Place a feta block, seasoned with pepper and topped with olive oil and lemon slices, in an oven at 195 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Finish your salad with the feta and granola for a crunchy bite.
Enjoy this delicious and colourful salad! You can always leave your comments all the way down below this page 👇🏻