Curcuma, Ginger & Lemon Cheescake
- 10gr coconut flour
- 100gr almond flour
- 40gr OKONO Golden Dream Granola
- 50gr butter
- 15gr ery-bronze
- 8gr baking powder
- 200ml whipped cream
- 200gr of Mascarpone
- 200gr Mild and creamy
- 40gr 2 Sweet
- 4 gelatine sheets
- Two lemons
- Dash of vanilla drops
- Melt the butter and place baking paper in an 18 cm baking pan and grease it.
- Mix all the ingredients together and put the mixture into the bottom. Bake 15 minutes at 175 degrees.
- Let it cool down a little bit afterwards.
- Put the gelatine in water and whip the cream.
- Add the mascarpone and mild and creamy and beat briefly. Then squeeze the two lemons and add them to the cream mixture. Now also add a dash of vanilla drops.
- Squeeze the gelatine and put it with a spoonful of the cream mixture in a small saucepan. Heat this pan until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Stir this with the rest of the cream mixture and pour over the bottom.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Enjoy this delicious cheesecake! Let us know what you think of this recipe in the comment section down below.