For 6 popsicles
- 2 cups of Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup of No Sugar Almond Milk
- 5-6 tbsp OKONO Granola of your choice
- 25g of OKONO Vegan Milk Chocolate
- Handful of fresh raspberries & blueberries
- 1 tbsp powdered Erythritol or other sweetener of your choice
- Popsicle moulds
- Make a little mixture of the greek yogurt, almond milk and sweetener.
- Then pour that into your popsicle moulds, chuck in a couple of berries (or any fresh fruit you have at home), and top it with granola.
- Then place a wooden ice cream stick in each mould.
- Freeze your mixture for at least 4 hours.
- Take the popsicles out of their moulds once fully frozen and drizzle some melted OKONO chocolate over them.
BOOM! you have a healthy, refreshing treat. Enjoy 🍫