Giant Chocolate Cookie
- 100g Almond flour
- 40g ery bronze (steviala)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract, baking powder & xanthan gum
- 70g butter, 1 egg
- 50g OKONO chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Mix 100g almond flour with 40g Ery Bronze (Steviala), 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp xanthan gum and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, mix 70g melted butter with 1 egg.
- Put everything together and knead until you have a nice dough.
- Then put the dough in your baking pan and place some OKONO chocolate pieces inside and on top.
- Place in a 175°C oven for 30 minutes.
- You can serve it with some extra melted chocolate (and possibly a scoop of sugar free ice cream mmmmm).