OKONO Chocolate Shake
- 50g of OKONO Chocolate
- 1 tbsp of Coconut oil
- 300ml Almond milk
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Erythritol & 1tsp of cocoa powder
- 50 ml of cream & 2 handfuls of crushed ice
- Melt 30g of chocolate "au bain-marie with" 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Take a glass in which you want to pour your shake.
- With a spoonful of melted chocolate, go along the edges of your glass and let it 'drip' down. This way you create a nice effect.
- Place in the fridge for at least half an hour so it can harden.
- Take your blender and put in 300ml of almond milk along with 2 large tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of erythritol, 50ml of cream, 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder and 2 handfuls of crushed ice.
- Blend until al is well mixed. Taste and add some ingredients to taste.
- Divide your shake between the two glasses. Finish with cocoa powder, blueberries and more chocolate ;-)