- 150g OKONO chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp peanut butter or a nut butter of one’s choice
- 6 tbsp jam (or if you want to do it yourself: a handful of red fruit)
- Muffin molds (6)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Peanut butter/jam: Be careful, always go for products without added sugars and without vegetable fats. Also, look closely at the number of carbohydrates/100g, they can vary greatly from brand to brand.
- Melt 150 grams of chocolate au bain-marie and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Scoop a spoonful of melted chocolate into a muffin mold and swirl it around so that the edges are also covered with chocolate. Place the muffin molds in the freezer until hard.
- Once hard, cover each chocolate cup with a layer of peanut butter, hazelnut cream, or other nut butter to taste. Also, put a layer of your favorite "jam" on top. You can buy this ready-made or make it yourself by mashing red fruits. Place in the freezer again to harden.
- When your peanut butter and jam layer have hardened, cover your treats with a layer of melted chocolate. Place in the freezer for one last time and feast once the chocolate has fully hardened.
Doesn't it look delicious? Enjoy this snack, cheers!--- dark-keto-chocolate-cacao-nibs,dark-chocolate-bulletproof-with-coffee-and-mct-70-cacao,variety-pack-chocolate