Pieces of Happiness
- 100g hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 20g Okono-chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts,... - it's up to you)
- Chopped chocolate (never enough)
- Cacao nibs
- Frozen fruit
- Grind 100g hazelnuts into 'crumbs'. Use your food processor or powerful blender for this.
- Add 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 20g Okono-chocolate and a pinch of salt. Blend everything together. It should now be a sticky mixture. Is it too dry? Then add (carefully) a little bit of water to it.
- Now roll small balls out of the mixture. (Tip: slightly moistening your hands makes it easier to roll)
- Roll each ball separately in a bowl with chopped nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts,... - it's up to you). You can add extra topping if you want: finely chopped chocolate (never enough), cacao nibs, freeze-dried fruit,...