- OKONO breadmix (+ supplies)
- 50g bacon bits
- ¼ red onion
- Swiss processed cheese (Emmental, Gruyere,...)
- Finishing touch: pickles, fresh thyme
For a triple layered burger
- Bake your OKONO bread according to the directions you see on the package. Let cool completely before slicing.
- Bake 1/4th red onion and 50g bacon.
- Place 3 slices of bread on a baking sheet (lined with baking paper). Cover each slice of bread with Swiss melting cheese and top with the onion and bacon mixture.
- Place the baking tray under the grill for 5 - 10 minutes (until the cheese is completely melted).
- Assemble your 'burger': place each slice on top of each other with the melted cheese and bacon in between each.
- Finish with fresh rosemary and gherkins.