- Cut the cap off 4 tomatoes and hollow them out.
- Place them in an oven dish and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- In a separate bowl, mix 120g goat cheese and 2 tbsp Golden Dream or No Nuts, No Glory granola. Season with salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary.
- Stuff the tomatoes.
- Place in a 190°C oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Top to taste with additional granola. Serve warm, mmm!
Products used in this recipe
This might also interest you
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device