Summer glass with white chocolate
- Handful of fruit (see tips)
- 110ml full cream (see tips)
- 2 tbsp erythritol (or other sweetener of choice)
- 40g cream cheese
- 50g white OKONO chocolate
- Handful of macadamia nuts
- Dessert glasses (2)
- Change up your fruit (while keeping in mind your macros to add more fruit rich in carbohydrates if there is 'room' for it). Go for strawberries, redcurrants, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries,... Or mix them up!
- I find fruit sweet enough on its own. Would you like this recipe to be a little sweeter? Then add 1 tbsp erythritol in the first step and mix in the fruit.
- Use cream with a high fat content (preferably 40% - this is often called whipped cream). Make sure that you buy the unsweetened variety.
- Take a handful of fruit (I chose strawberries and blueberries - see tips). Wash the fruit and cut it into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Pour 110ml of cream into a mixing bowl. Mix the cream until it begins to thicken. Then add 1 tbsp erythritol. Whip the cream and sweetener until it is completely stiff (you should be able to turn your bowl without anything falling out - tricky ).
- In another bowl, crush the white chocolate into pieces and place it in the microwave for 1min on the highest setting. Stir well and place in the microwave for another 30sec until the chocolate has melted completely.
- In another bowl, beat 40g of cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese and mix well.
- Now add the whipped cream to the cream cheese-chocolate and make sure everything is nicely mixed.
- Start building up your glasses: a layer of fruit, a layer of mousse, a layer of fruit, a layer of mousse (you can make as many layers as you like, of course). Finish with finely chopped macadamia nuts and, if desired, a cube or shaved chocolate.