- Cream cheese
- OKONO breadmix
- Spring onions (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
For the bread
- Preheat your oven at 160°C
- Take a bowl, beat 4 eggs and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the breadmix and 50ml of extra virgin olive oil and stir everything well together.
- Put it in a baking mould and bake 60 minutes in a preheated oven at 160°C
- Add extra herbs to the breadmix as you please.
- Finally cut the bread into slices so you can start eating.
Toppings and use
- Spread the cream cheese over your slice
- Put a slice of salmon on top and and if you want add some spring onions and sesame seeds to top it al of.
- you can really add your own touch to this recipe, don't hesitate to share your creations or ideas with us!
- Here you can find more topping ideas
This obviously is our own version of the danish Smørrebrød, our breadmix is very easy to bake. So enjoy your slices during your lunch in the week!
Extra tip: We like to keep our slices in the refrigerator. So when you need your slice just take it out at least 4h before you need it :)
Cheers! 🍫--- stone-age-bread-breadmix-nuts-and-seeds