- OKONO bread (4 thick slices)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp ricotta
- handful of fresh green herbs: basil, chives
- 8 vine tomatoes
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the vine tomatoes and bacon on a baking sheet (lined with baking paper).
- Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes (until the bacon is crisp and the tomatoes are roasted).
- Meanwhile, beat 4 eggs.
- Add 2 tbsp ricotta.
- Add a handful of finely chopped fresh green herbs. Mix everything well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry your scrambled eggs in 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil.
- Cover your slice of bread with bacon, scrambled eggs and the tomatoes.
- Nice with some extra chives on top.