- 1tbsp of OKONO-MCT oil
- 1tbsp of butter
- Optional instead of butter: 1tbsp of ghee or coconut butter
- Vanilla extract or stevia drops
- A few ice cubes
- Make 2 cups of coffee.
- Put your coffee in a blender with 1 tablespoon OKONO-MCT oil and 1 tablespoon butter (from grass-fed animals) or ghee or coconut butter.
- Blend it for about 20 seconds until you get a creamy mixture. You can also add flavourings such as vanilla extract or stevia drops.
- Fill your glass with ice cubes and pour over the coffee.
Products used in this recipe
This might also interest you
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device