Cakes of love
- 50g butter
- 60g almond flour
- 20g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp full fat Greek yoghurt or cream cheese
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1tl baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Stevia vanilla sugar
- 1tl vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 50g OKONO chocolate
- 1tbsp coconut oil
optional: rose petals, coconut chips
- Melt the butter.
- Mix all ingredients together to a smooth batter.
- Divide the batter over your molds. If you don't have heart molds, you can just use them to make muffins.
- Place in an oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down completely.
- Melt 50g chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil and spread over the muffins/cakes. Sprinkle with dried rose petals and coconut chips and leave to harden in the fridge.
- Enjoy! :-)