Cheesecake granola bombs
- 80g OKONO granola
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 50g OKONO chocolate
- sugar-free jam
- 150g cream cheese
- 100ml whipped cream
- 50ml lemon juice
- 1tl vanilla extract
- 2 gelatine sheets
- Grind 80g of granola.
- Melt 50g OKONO chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add the crushed granola and mix well.
- Press the mixture firmly into (silicone) muffin tins.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and spread a layer of sugar-free jam on top. We chose strawberry jam, but any flavour will do!
- Soak 2 gelatine sheets in a bowl of water.
- Put 150g cream cheese, 100ml whipped cream, 50ml lemon juice, 1tl vanilla extract and 2 gelatine leaves in a saucepan on low heat.
- Make sure everything is mixed well and the gelatine sheets are completely dissolved.
- Pour into your muffin tins and leave to harden in the fridge (around 4 hours).
- Top with Steviala frosting, red fruit and mint if desired.