- 80g OKONO Granola
- 100g nuts, seeds and kernels
- 200g of OKONO chocolate
- 3tbsp coconut oil
- 80g nut butter
- A bowl and a silicone baking mold
- Put 80g granola (your choice) and 100g nuts, seeds and kernels of your choice (we chose hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts and sunflower seeds) in a freezer bag.
- Inside the bag you can easily chop everything up. I went over it a few times with a rolling pin!
- Put 200g chocolate with 3 tbsp coconut oil and 80g nut butter (I chose hazelnut paste) in a microwave safe bowl.
- Place in the microwave for 40 sec and stir everything well together. Place the bowl in the microwave for another 40 sec (or until everything is melted).
- Add the chopped granola and nuts to the chocolate.Pour the chocolate into a silicone baking pan of your choice.
- You can also sprinkle a little sea salt on top.
- Place the baking pan in the freezer for at least 4 hours until hard.
- Take them out and cut your chocolate bar into the pieces you want.
Pssst: delicious with a little extra nut paste on top! 🤫
Lets us know what you think of this recipe in the comments down below 👇🏻