- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 150 ml vegetable milk (almond or coconut)
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt (or other full fat yogurt)
- Finish: red fruit, mint, coconut chips
- Take a sealable jar and put in 1 tbsp MCT oil, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, ½ tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbsp chia seeds and 150ml vegetable milk.
- Stir everything together well and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Put the lid on your jar and shake everything well.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Start with a layer of Greek yogurt, then your chia pudding and finish with an extra layer of yogurt + red fruit, mint leaves and coconut chips.