- 120g hazelnuts (roasted and shelled)
- 1 tbsp Steviala frost
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2tl vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 50g OKONO chocolate
1tbsp coconut oil
- Roast 120g hazelnuts. It is best to do this in a pan with a non-stick coating. Stay close: it can go fast. You can also buy roasted hazelnuts ready-to-eat in the shop.
- Mix in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Add 1 tsp frosting, 2 tsp cocoa powder and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Add salt to taste.
- Blend further until smooth.
- In the meantime, melt an OKONO tablet with 1tl coconut oil and stir into the nut butter.
- Store in an airtight box and leave to harden(er) in the fridge.