- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 70ml olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3ml red wine vinegar
- Handful of basil
- OKONO granola (Golden Dream)
- To finish off: a few tomatoes and fresh basil
- Cut 3 large tomatoes, 3/4 of a cucumber, 1 red pepper and 1 red onion into pieces. Put these in a blender.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic (1 if you like it less spicy), 70ml of olive oil, 3 parts of red wine vinegar and blend.
- Season with pepper, salt and a handful of basil. Taste and season to taste!
- Is the gazpacho too thick? Then add a little water.
- Leave the gazpacho in the fridge for a while to cool down properly.
- Finish off with the rest of the cucumber, fresh basil and OKONO granola.
The granola really gives it that extra crunch to your gazpacho just like croutons would do. Enjoy this delicious traditional refreshing dish!--- golden-dream-curcuma-ginger