- Breadmix - we prefer our nuts and seeds breadmix
- Italian herbs
- Couple of cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella balls
- Rocket salad
- Olive oil
- Capaccio meat or beetroot carpaccio
- Make the OKONO bread according to the instructions. Add extra Italian herbs to it (about 2 tbsp) for that extra Italian touch.
- Let the bread cool completely and then cut into slices.
- Halve the mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes.
- Chop the basil.
- Mix everything together and finish with pepper, salt, Italian herbs and olive oil.
- Spread each slice of bread with rocket, scoops of carpaccio meat, a spoonful of the tomato. Mix of tomato and mozzarella and finish with some extra rocket.