- Cooking pot
- Silicone molds
- OKONO chocolate
- Peanut butter
- OKONO Granola
- Chopped nuts
- Put a cooking pot filled with water on the fire and let the water heat up. Later on we will use this to melt our chocolate au bain marie.
- Chop the chocolate into fine pieces, put it in a saucepan in the preheated water and let it melt using the au bain marie technique.
- Once the chocolate has melted, pour it into your silicone molds (for full eggs) or spread it out in the mold (for hollow eggs).
- Place the silicone molds in the fridge for 25-30 minutes. This depends on the size of the molds and whether the eggs are hollow or full.
- Take the eggs out of the silicone mold and melt the edges of the eggs. Then place 2 halves on top of each other and wait for it to dry.
- You can fill the eggs with a surprise. Add some peanut butter, granola or chopped nuts. You can also apply this to the outside if you wish.