- 4 eggs
- 70g erythritol
- A pinch of baking powder
- 140g almond flour
- 200g cream cheese
- 250g mascarpone
- 2ts vanilla powder
- 60ml espresso (2 cups)
- Amaretto drops Steviala or real liquor
- White OKONO chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- In a bowl, beat the 4 eggs. Add a pinch of baking powder and 40g of erythritol. Mix everything together well. Finally, add 140g almond flour and continue to stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan lined with baking paper (21 by 11cm) and place in a 170°C oven for 20 minutes.
- Leave in the oven for another 10min with the door open. Afterwards, take it out and let it cool completely.
- Mix 200g cream cheese with 20g erythritol, 250g mascarpone and 2ts of vanilla powder.
- Mix 60ml espresso with 10g erythritol and 20 drops Steviala amaretto (or use a dash of real liquor).
- Start assembling your cake now: cut your (fully cooled) cake in half and spread the first layer with the coffee mixture (the cake should be well moist) and cover with a layer of the mascarpone. Grate white chocolate on top. Cover with the second half of the cake and repeat the layers. Leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Finish with cocoa powder and additional white OKONO chocolate.
The Chocolate really gives this dessert an extra dimension and flavour. Let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments down below.