- 50g Granola Golden Dream
- 1 egg
- 2 chicken fillets
- Handful of fresh parsley
- A few slices of lemon (to taste)
Instructions for 2 schnitzels
- Grind & crush the granola and put it on a plate.
- In a bowl, beat 1 egg with a handful of finely chopped flat parsley.
- Dip your chicken breast in this egg mixture and then dip it in the granola. Make sure the chicken is completely covered so it really gets a nice crust.
- Take an oven tray and place the chicken on it and put it in an oven at 195°C for about 25-30min.
- You can put the grill on for the last few minutes if you like it extra crunchy.
- Finish off with fresh parsley and lemon.
Enjoy your meal!