Keto Mini Pancakes (Poffertjes)
- 2 eggs
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- Cinnamon or spiced bisquit spices (speculoos spices), or the 'love, peace and granola' spices from Green Gipsy Spices
- For the finishing touch: red fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), 50g OKONO chocolate, 1 tsp coconut oil and erythritol frosting
- Mini pancake/Poffertjes pan (or mini donut molds will also do)
- Beat the 2 eggs.
- Add 100g cream cheese, 1tbsp erythritol and 1tsp spices. Mix well.
- Get your "poffertjes" pan hot and bake your poffertjes.
- Finish with powdered sugar (erythritol frost), red fruit and chocolate sauce (melt 50g OKONO chocolate with 1tsp coconut oil for this).
Eat immediately! They are best served hot, enjoy! 😀