Skip to content
- OKONO chocolate
- 90g coconut chips
- 35g coconut flour
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- A pinch of salt
- 80g of butter
- 50ml coconut milk
- 1tl vanilla extract
- Mix 90g coconut chips with 35g coconut flour, 1 tbsp erythritol and a pinch of salt.
- Melt 80g butter and add it to the coconut mixture.
- Mix everything well together and press the mixture into a (baking paper lined) baking pan.
- Now melt 130g OKONO chocolate together with 50ml coconut milk, pinch of salt and 1tl vanilla extract.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the coconut mixture, sprinkle with extra coconut chips and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Afterwards you can cut it into bars, cubes,....
Products used in this recipe
This might also interest you
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.