- 50 gr macadamia nuts
- 50 gr OKONO Granola or Low-carb plain muesli
- 30 gr pecan nuts
- 30 gr seeds mix
- 80 gr almond nut butter
- 1 tbsp Steviala Sweet & Caramel
- 1 tbsp cookie and biscuit herbs
- 1 tsp vanilla aroma
- 2 OKONO white chocolate bars with macadamia
- 50 gr coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for the chocolate
* Optionally, of course, you can add extra nuts, or substitute nuts for others, go ahead and experiment with it and add your own flavor :)
- Chop all the nuts, the smaller the more compact the bar will be.
- Melt the nut paste with the coconut oil in a pan, first add the spices and vanilla aroma, when it's melted add the nuts, seeds, muesli and sweet&caramel.
- Pour everything into a greased cake mold and put in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate together with 2 tbsp coconut oil, this is to make it more liquid.
- Pour the chocolate over the nuts and let it harden in the fridge.
Enjoy your meal!