Quiche with granola crust
- 150g OKONO granola
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g bacon bits
- 150ml cream
- ½ onion
- 1 stem leek
- Some halved cherry tomatoes
- Grated cheese
- Fresh thyme
Instructions (for 2 single quiches)
- Blend 150g granola with 1 egg and 2 tbsp of olive oil. This is the base for your bottom.
- Press the mixture into a (baking paper lined) springform pan (10-12cm diameter) and place in a 200°C oven for 5 min.
- Fry 100g bacon cubes and leave to drain on a sheet of kitchen paper.
- Then fry ½ onion and 1 stem of (finely chopped) leek in the same pan.
- Beat 4 eggs and mix with 150ml cream. Season with salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
- Mix the egg mixture with the bacon, onion and leek. Spread this over the bottom of both quiches.
- Top with halved cherry tomatoes and grated cheese.
- Place in a 200°C oven for 20min. Finish with fresh thyme sprigs.