- 50g butter
- 2 tbsp Golden Dream Granola
- Thyme, rosemary, pepper, salt and paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, 1 tbsp cranberries and 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 chicken thighs
- 3 peppers of your choice
- Mix 50g butter (at room temperature) with 2 tbsp Golden Dream granola, thyme, rosemary pepper, salt, paprika, 2 cloves pressed garlic 1 tbsp cranberries/cranberries (I got mine from the freezer) and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Cover 8 chicken thighs with this nut spice butter. There may be a good layer on top, you can also put a little in the chicken as well. Let stand for 20 minutes so it can soak in well.
- Cut 3 colored (orange, red, yellow or green) peppers into 4 pieces and place in a baking dish.
- Roughly slice 1 - 1/2 red onions and spread over the dish.
- Place your chicken thighs on top of the greens, finish with additional cranberries. Place a few sprigs of rosemary on top.
- Place in a 190°C oven for 25 minutes.