Tartlet with chocolate, hazelnut and fruits
- OKONO chocolate
- 40g almond flour
- 10g coconut flour
- 1/2tl baking powder
- 25g erybronze
- 25g of butter
- A pinch of salt
- An egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- Red fruit
- Mix 40g almond flour with 10g coconut flour, 1/2tl baking powder, 25g erybronze, a pinch of salt and 25g melted butter.
- Beat 1 egg and add half to it. Mix it well together.
- Grease a baking tin and place in an oven at 190°C for 20minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 50g OKONO chocolate together with 1 tbsp coconut oil, pinch of salt and 1/2 vanilla extract.
- Once the bases have cooled, pour the chocolate in the middle and immediately sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
Serve with red fruit.