- 125g red fruit
- 140ml coconut milk (from a can)
- 10 drops of Steviala-vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 50g OKONO chocolate
- Finely chopped hazelnuts
1tbsp coconut oil
- Put the red fruit together with the coconut milk, Steviala drops and salt in a blender.
- Put the mixture into popsicle molds and place in the freezer for 4 hours (or until completely frozen).
- Melt the chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil and drizzle over the frozen popsicles. Top with finely chopped hazelnuts (or coconut chips, almond shavings,...) and leave to harden further in the freezer.