Waffles with a twist
FOR ABOUT 9-10 SMALL WAFFLES
- 100g almond flour
- 20g coconut flour
- 30g erythritol
- Pinch of salt
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 60ml almondmilk
- 4 eggs
- Dash of vanilla flavouring
- One tablet of OKONO chocolat
Toppings (Up to you)
- Almond flakes
- Grated coconut
- Chopped nuts
- Mix 100g of almond flour, 20g of coconut flour, 30g of erythritol (or another sweetener of your choice), pinch of salt and half of a teaspoon baking soda.
- Mix 60ml almond milk with 4 eggs and a dash of vanilla flavoring in another bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Grease your waffle maker a little and bake the waffles. Leave them to cool down a little afterwards.
- Tip: you can experiment with the flavor of your waffles. Try adding some cinnamon or other spices if you like!
- Melt a tablet of OKONO chocolat au bain-marie. Remove from the fire.
- And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for… Cover the waffles on one side with the melted chocolate and leave to set on a sheet of baking paper or an over rack. Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts, almond flakes, grated coconut…