White chocolate blondie
- 180g almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g Steviala crystal sweet vanilla
- 80g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Handful of pecan nuts
- 100g OKONO white chocolate
- Mix 180g almond flour with 1 tsp baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat 2 eggs and add 80g melted butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 100g crystal sweet vanilla.
- Add both bowls together and mix well.
- Add a handful of coarsely chopped pecans and 50g of OKONO white chocolate.
- Spread the batter into a baking tin (lined with baking paper).
- Place in an oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Let your blondie cool completely.
- Make the frosting: melt 50g OKONO au bain-marie and spread over the cake. Leave to harden in the fridge.